Boston corporate event photographer David Fox has been a professional photographer since his teens.
From his start as a photojournalist, he earned a BFA in filmmaking at Emerson College in 1982. In 1983, he opened a video production company.
In 1992, David lost his first wife Toby to breast cancer at 34. Finding himself widowed with two small children, David re-examined his life goals.
In 1993, inspired by his studies at the Maine Media Workshops, he returned to his roots, building a reputation for excellence in photography and videography, and growing his client base in the corporate and consumer arenas, offering corporate event photography, professional portraits, commercial photography, and videography.
A believer in giving back, David partners with many event industry associations and non-profit organizations, donating his time and resources to support these communities.
Business and Photography Awards
David is the recipient of:
- the 2020 (GBCA) Greater Boston Concierge Association – Exceptional Service Award,
- the 2018 (MPINE) Meeting Professional of the Year Award,
- the 2016 (NESAE) New England Society of Association Executives SuperStar Award,
- the 2013 (PCMA) Professional Convention Management Association – Continued Chapter Support – Special Thank You Award,
- the 2008 (MPINE) Meeting Professional of the Year Award, and
- the 2007 (ILEA) International Live Events Association Larry Green Heart & Soul Award.
In 2021, David Fox earned his Certified Virtual Event Professional #NoMoreBadZoom from Robbie Samuels as a Zoom Producer.
- My Disney
- Breast Cancer